“FUEL MOVES EVERYTHING…INCLUDING YOUR CAREER”
Job Location: Denver, Colorado
The Acterra Group has been around for 65 years providing equipment, manufacturing, consulting and specialized construction services to many industries. Our corporate office is located in Marion, Iowa, however, we maintain offices throughout the Midwest and Colorado, and service a diverse range of clients across the United States. Come work for a reputable company that is easy to work with, clear expectations and a fun environment.
We are looking for CLASS A JOURNEYMEN & MASTER ELECTRICANS that share our core values, including integrity, honesty, a positive attitude, team player and strong customer focus.
Job Description Summary
We are currently seeking dynamic, independent and hardworking individual to work on a variety of projects throughout the Midwest and other regions. These projects include government installations and private customers.
- Managing projects
- Identify electrical problems using a variety of testing devices
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment using hand tools or power tools
- Possess valid Driver’s license
- Weekday Travel is required
- Work collaboratively alongside others
- Ability to perform electrical tests, read results and diagnose and repair electrical problems
- Supervise crews of 1-5 employees
- Execute plans efficiently and effectively
- Positive Attitude
- Current Journeyman Class A or Master’s Electrical License
- 3-5 years’ experience in commercial, industrial, fuels & petroleum or renewable energy
- Must be able to work on Military Bases
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs. continuously
- Strong Work History
- Critical Thinking
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi task/prioritize work
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Work life / Home Life Balance – Home every weekend
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Company Funded Dental and Vision
- 401K Match
- Paid Holiday’s
- Continuous Training and Education
We’re committed to providing jobs for all types and sizes, without discrimination based upon race/color religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or veteran status. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.